Kodak Cameras on CLearance @ Staples

Started Apr 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Cooljb
Regular MemberPosts: 345
Like?
Re: Kodak Cameras on CLearance @ Staples
In reply to Sactojim, Apr 19, 2012

You can't go wrong with the M577. I grabbed one from Amazon for $69 when I had a $50 amazon gift card to use and it's a great little camera - even more so for $50! It's actually got some good hardware (besides the schneider lens). The screen is 460k pixels vs. 230k on the newer replacement the M5370 - and it's capacitive touch and works pretty well. I've only played with it a little bit but it seems to take nice typical "kodak" pictures - sharp and wonderful color and white balance. Also supports IR remote control (which can be bought on amazon for $10 - I grabbed one of these too) which the newer M5370 does NOT support. For $50 it's a no-brainer... And if you're like me you can add it to your collection of soon to be extinct kodak digital cameras. In the last couple of months I've gotten an M583 ($49 walmart online deal), the M577, and most recently a practically mint condition P880. I now have quite an extensive collection accumulated over the last 7-8 years. I could open my own kodak museum!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow