VF-1 viewfinder and glasses (not only GX-100)

Started Apr 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
eilivk
Senior MemberPosts: 1,420Gear list
Like?
Re: VF-1 viewfinder and glasses (not only GX-100)
In reply to Tom Caldwell, Apr 18, 2012

Bought GX100 partly because of the viewfinder. A bit disappointed, too small and not very good (tried to find specifications, no luck). As I wear glasses and can't take strong light, have to use my hand to block out light. The tilt is very nice, for taking pictures straight up! If you have good eyesight, it could be useful. But after getting G3, it seems like a joke.

At least found a belt case, old Nicon, rather large, that can take it with the viewfinder.

Just now, no more Ricohs sold in Norway, I think. The two stores I know of have problems with support and service, given up for the moment. One always had some at summer sale, was waiting for a cheap GRDIII. (Last year CX4 for $70!!) The other got back a GRD, have to press the side of the screen to see anything (!), hope to get it for almost nothing. Ricoh really sold well 5 years ago in my town.

eilivk's gear list:eilivk's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Ricoh CX4 Sony RX1 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow