Travel kit for Barcelona

Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Menneisyys
Contributing MemberPosts: 898
Like?
Re: Travel kit for Barcelona
In reply to CharlesTokyo, Apr 18, 2012

It's on the highest hill very close to the town, with a huge amusement park at its basement. It can be seen from everywhere, particularly from the airport.

Will soon upload some pics showing it...

CharlesTokyo wrote:

davidjlee wrote:

I was in Barcelona for a week last August with a G3. I generally either mounted the 7-14mm lens or the 20mm lens and kept the other in my backpack for swapping through the day. I went to many of the tourist locations and rarely felt nervous about changing lenses. It could be I was just lucky, and I did have my family around me almost all the time. But I agree with advice I've heard on various dpreview forums that you'll regret missing a good shot more than regret having a lens stolen, especially if you have insurance. Enjoy your trip!

Be sure to visit the Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor in Barcelona!

Where is this Temple? It looks like a great place to visit.

I can understand not wanting to leave your best lenses at home and regret it, but I don't want to bring 6 or 7 lenses either. Kind of defeats the purpose of using m43s to start with. With the high ISO and IBIS of the E-M5 I don't think the 12mm is needed as much compared to if I was still using the GF1. Leaving another lens or two should give me all I need without too many regrets, or so I hope. Thanks for your input.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow