I think he made his mind up before trying the SD1 shame!

Started Apr 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
L Tippett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,430
Like?
I think he made his mind up before trying the SD1 shame!
Apr 18, 2012

Hi all,

I often look around the internet as i think most of us do from time to time for anything Sigma related.

I came across this guy on Youtube who from what he is saying made his opinion up about the SD1 long ago.

Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_UlX7Ic8U&list=UUNy_3PM5yQVt4Pim-Q1kZwA&index=3&feature=plcp

I also looked at a lot of the comments below the video. Nearly all were giving Sigma a hard time which is a shame as i doubt very much if half of them have ever experienced the Foveon technology first hand to realise it's good points.

I appreciate the guys remark about the initial price of the camera being expensive but i doubt if he even realises about the points system that Sigma introduced to compensate the people who bought the SD1 at the original price.
I personally think that speaks volumes about Sigma and their integrity.

I just wish sometimes that people would only form an opinion on something after having a go themselves first.

I go off shooting Landscapes with a mate of mine and his camera has a built in level to correct the horizon great. I personnaly use a bubble level that i fit to my hot shoe which does a similar thing.

All i look at is the finished photograph and with that in mind i know which camera i prefer.
End of my rant!

Kind regards Lea.

Sigma SD1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow