I was yelled at for not using "L" glass.

Started Apr 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
time20n
Contributing MemberPosts: 757
Like?
Re: I was yelled at for not using "L" glass.
In reply to jubilatu, Apr 17, 2012

I remember watching my mom and kid, passing around and showing their shots, from their phones, asking how great they was more like saying it then asking really.

And me thinking what crap shots they was and starting to saying as much, and how to take better ones, then it hit me that I was going to take their joy away, so I shut up and said how cool they was instead.

I later got a $250 phone that took 5 mb shots but never try it even, even takes video as well, one day playing around I took some shots and try the video, it was cool and I found my self, passing it around saying look how good they turn out.

Bottom line we all say things with out thinking at times, when some one does that to you, say some thing that makes them think about it, then they will hopefully not do it again, I was wrong judging their phone shots to my XXD shots, it just took me to think about, how I was making them feel bad to stop it.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow