Listen Up Fuji! X-Pro 1 Firmware.... Our list of demands(wants)!

Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cyclopedia Brown
Contributing MemberPosts: 606Gear list
Like?
Listen Up Fuji! X-Pro 1 Firmware.... Our list of demands(wants)!
Apr 17, 2012

I think someone had a post like this before. It may have been in another forum. I cant recall. Admittedly, I was too lazy to look. If someone can find it lets get that one bumped up to the top of the forums please.

Now down to business. I love my X-Pro 1 and think that it is pretty awesome just the way it is. Fuji has done a damn good job. However, I do read the forums and see that some people have run into a few quirks that made me think that there probably could be some solutions. But first we have to ask ourselves...
Are these firmware wants even obtainable?
Which ones do people think should take priority?

I figured that if I made a post that could be used to address fuji semi-directly, we could take that information and relay it to them by way of Twitter, Emails, Blogs, etc etc... We can fill this list up here and keep sending them the link.

Fuji makes themselves pretty accessible so let us take advantage, shall we?

PLEASE: This isn't set up for a battle of the fanboys vs. the trolls. I would love for this to be simply a place for X-Pro1 owners who want to see a few things upgraded. Thanks.

Let Fuji know what you want upgraded by putting it in the subject line as a title then a description in the message.

-- hide signature --

Cyclopedia Creative Media
"Ideas that speak volumes"
Chi "Cyclopedia" Brown
http://CyclopediaCreativeMedia.com

Cyclopedia Brown's gear list:Cyclopedia Brown's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM +4 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow