2 repairs, same old 7d. I hate this camera.

Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
EDWARD ARTISTE
Regular MemberPosts: 153
Like?
Re: 2 repairs, same old 7d. I hate this camera.
In reply to EDWARD ARTISTE, Apr 17, 2012

For those who are not well read before they comment- im not bashing Canon...just the service. Of course im p_ ed. If you are a low expectation customer, by all means, use low quality equipment and be happy. but nope, not me- I view all my images at 100%. Pixel peeper for life.

To others- the issues started months after I acquired the camera. everything was great (well except that d*mn ugly noise) until I took it on vacay. I shot like heck, came back and fell out of my chair from all the mushy images. Im pretty easy on cameras.

Again, if I would have known about these issues I would have never invested in it. I am only interested in the best image quality I can get. If 7d is considered great, then maybe nikon is looking good...nah.

SO...

Im bashing my particular camera, its advanced AF (rofl), and its terrible noise. Oh, and the repair shop who apparently do a poor job. I do think this is embarrassing for canon, and prospective users and buyers should know- if they care to look for the info.

Ps- every time i see someone post a reduced, sharpened image, i throw up a bit. Post your un-processed raws. And some images ive seen in other threads, claiming to be good image quality...um, yeah...for THEM.

-- hide signature --

'Only the dead have seen the end of war'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow