Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eeper
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
D7000 advice
Apr 17, 2012

I'm hoping to get opinions from D7000 owners on daily handling when it comes to portraits, wedding, nature pictures. Also what are the lenses that you find "fun."

To give you the background for the question, my wife is considering doing photos as a business so I wanted to see what options are out there. I've noticed many people that do portraits and weddings use Nikons. Remembering back to our coolpix 900 we have great memories of it.

I look at camera's as an artist brush, every camera can produce pictures, any one can take pictures but it takes that combination of artistic style wielding the brush to create something unique. So we're taking a good look at all the options. Any comments on the lense selections, which ones are great or which ones to pass on. Also any comments on the Nikon eco-system.

You probably will ask what we are currently using, we have a Canon 40d and a 60d which work fine. We just want to explore other options, for we're not stuck on any particular system. Also Canon to Nikon switchers or Nikon to Canon switchers I would love to hear what they love about each system.

Tim

-- hide signature --

If pictures speak a thousands words, how many words
would a picture of a dictionary speak.

eeper's gear list:eeper's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Nikon Coolpix L820 Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 60D Nikon 1 V1 +3 more
Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 60D Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow