Voigtlander 12mm on NX10 pic

Started Apr 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
GeorgeD200
Regular MemberPosts: 386
Like?
Re: Voigtlander 12mm on NX10 pic
In reply to mu55, Apr 17, 2012

I'm so glad I read your post! I was currently trolling ebay for a used NX10/11. I am planning to use it primarily with old Leica lenses, plus a modern Voigtlander 21mm f4 sm.

If I read your post properly, I cannot use my Voigtlander 21mm f4 skopar on the NX 10 (and presuamablynot the NX11 or NX20).

I was also hoping to use several Leica M and screw mount lenses on it. I have a Summicron 35mm f2, a 5cm f2, a 9cm f2, a Leotax 5cm f1.5. All are M mount, except the Leotax. I know this is asking alot, but do you have any idea whether I'll be able to use these on the NX series?

I currently use them on m4/3, but I'd like to have an APS-C sized sensor instead, and an EVF is critical for me. It's too hard to manually focus holding the camera out in front of me at arms-length.

So there you have it. I don't have much money to spend. That's why I'm looking at Samsung. The NEX 7 just costs too much. I already have an Olympus EP1, but I'd like an EVF and APS-C sensor. Any advice?

Thanks,
George

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow