I was yelled at for not using "L" glass.

Started Apr 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
cononfodder
Regular MemberPosts: 105
Like?
Re: I was yelled at for not using "L" glass.
In reply to nullvector, Apr 17, 2012

So who are the Lens police (all appologies to the late great Frank Zappa)? Having an L lens is a choice and they make me feel confident; not arrogant. Does everything I do need an L lens, hardly. My favorite picture of all time was taken with a 110 which I bargined for in a SF shop from $20.00 to $15.00. I hope this turd can live with the fact that their are Nikon users in droves out there, they must catch some real hell! Photography is about the image not what you used to create it. If you had a Leica; would that have shut his trap? Sure some L lenses offer a substantial increase in performance. Does it guarentee a great shot: no way. It is the person's vision behind the camera that makes the difference. Remember Canon is in the business of selling product and having elietist (premium) products is part of the game. Then again you have the pro user which demands the ultimate performance and reliability. Most of the rest of us fit in between. Just take it as you have met the ultimate idiot and never look back. Dacorum has prevented me from providing the appropriate language and rancor for your antagonist. 73 Jerry

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow