Started Apr 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Claudia R
Regular MemberPosts: 227
Like?
I Just Want One Lens
Apr 17, 2012

Hi, this is my first post to the Leica Forum, but I read it everyday.

I have been craving and saving for Leica M9 for a long time. Right now I have the money for a nice lens. I do not have the body yet as I figure the lens is harder to come by than the body. Plus I want to wait and see what May 10 brings.

Anyway, I've read way too much about lenses and I'm starting to get confused. But have narrowed it down to Summicron 35 or 50. I want one nice Leica lens. Then later maybe get a Voigtlander or Zeiss as a 2nd lens. I already own a X100 and really like the little camera, especially for night shots.

Since I have the X100, would it be wiser to buy the Summicon 50mm rather than the 35mm? Or will I lose interest in the X100 and be consumed with the M9? I just do not know.

Also, any recommendations on where I can be put on a waiting list. I'm on B&H but they only notify you when a product comes in.
Thanks for any advice. I love reading this forum, have learned so much.
Claudia
--
Don't take life too seriously you're not getting out alive anyway

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow