ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
johnyxmarks
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Which camera instead of NEX 5N?
Apr 17, 2012

Hey fellow photographers,

so I ordered a Sony NEX 5N (white) on Saturday, from the Sony online store. They said I would have it on Wednesday. So I logged in today, to check the order status, only to find out that my order had been cancelled on Sunday, without me knowing! LOL, right?

I called and asked them, they told me some buyer's protection crap, but they didn't actually know why. They also told me, that since the order was cancelled, it couldn't be restored. PLUS the almost $1000 they withheld (ordered accessories also) from my account, is not available to me for another 2 weeks to 1 month!

At that point, I was like ...WHAT?

So because they said they don't know why, plus they're keeping my money from me (LOL) I decided to ditch Sony since their customer service is beyond awful.

So, to the point finally.

I initially chose the NEX 5N, because of the image quality, small size for its category and it's low light performance.

Since I'm ditching Sony over this fiasco, which camera would you guys think would replace this one?

GF3/5?

I am looking to enter the high end-amateur photo field.

Thank you!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow