Bag for 5D3 in NYC

Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,058Gear list
Re: Another vote for the Retrospective 10
In reply to Xrayguy, Apr 17, 2012

Oh well, I missed to mentioned that I bought the little Lowepro during that same trip to NY during a short (4 hour) visit to B&H. I tried many bags actually putting inside all the gear I mentioned in my previous post. The gal that was attending me was totally helpful.

I left home with an old medium size shoulder bag. My goal was to fit that specific gear in the tiniest bag possible. It took me like 40 minutes till I found the Photo runner 100.

You can wear it across the chest, around the waist or both at the same time. The latter was my choice of comfort.

Xrayguy wrote:

Thanks for all the great recommendations. Closely comparing the Think Tank Bags and the LowePro right now. As the above poster suggested, if I wait to get to B&H, I can check out both bags in person. Seems like either bag would work pretty well. Feel silly travelling with a big camera backpack on the plane and then buying another bag for walking around but that's life, right?

Thank you guys for the suggestions!

Edymagno's gear list:Edymagno's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV Sony a6000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow