Bag for 5D3 in NYC

Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Edymagno
Senior MemberPosts: 2,858Gear list
Like?
Re: Another vote for the Retrospective 10
In reply to Xrayguy, Apr 17, 2012

Oh well, I missed to mentioned that I bought the little Lowepro during that same trip to NY during a short (4 hour) visit to B&H. I tried many bags actually putting inside all the gear I mentioned in my previous post. The gal that was attending me was totally helpful.

I left home with an old medium size shoulder bag. My goal was to fit that specific gear in the tiniest bag possible. It took me like 40 minutes till I found the Photo runner 100.

You can wear it across the chest, around the waist or both at the same time. The latter was my choice of comfort.
Cheers
Eduardo

Xrayguy wrote:

Thanks for all the great recommendations. Closely comparing the Think Tank Bags and the LowePro right now. As the above poster suggested, if I wait to get to B&H, I can check out both bags in person. Seems like either bag would work pretty well. Feel silly travelling with a big camera backpack on the plane and then buying another bag for walking around but that's life, right?

Thank you guys for the suggestions!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow