FZ150 has fabulous creative possibilities

Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
bugbait
Contributing MemberPosts: 893Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ150 has fabulous creative possibilities
In reply to coastcontact, Apr 16, 2012

I too was surprised by the usefulness of the Creative Mode options. If one has the software tools to add such effects afterward it might be best when planning a photo shoot.

But for just fun photo making especially when shooting the safe (human) model over several sessions it helps you to see them in different ways. I just cycled through the different options while conversing with her and after a while they forget you are photographing them and the candid images with the various effects result in a a couple real keepers and inspire to to some more in the modes that worked so well with that particular model in camera or afterwards.

As for indoor shooting. The FZ-150 is excellent with reasonable light both in HD Video and imaging. Asking any camera to capture what is not there seems a fools errand to me. Cameras capture light. The FZ-150 does that in spades.

bugbait

bugbait's gear list:bugbait's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow