Started Apr 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ralf B
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,142Gear list
Like?
Re: Do you shoot with flash, mike_2008?
In reply to Ralf B, Apr 16, 2012

Ralf Bliesener wrote:

mike_2008 wrote:

I've been using my A77 intensively for nearly six months, and it's by far the most natural and elegant photographic device I've ever laid my hands on. I use canon extensively for work, and also own a FF canon 5D and the IQ from the A77 is second to none of them. I couldn't be happier with sony, they're doing a great job with the SLT, and are the only company offering truly innovative products in the DSLR market.

Can't wait to see what they do with the FF cameras, the A77 will be tough to beat, but if they manage it they'll have a very competitive system.

-- hide signature --

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Do you shoot with flash, mike_2008? And if so, what were your findings WRT the often reported flash exposure issues?

Any chance that this simple, factual question gets an answer by the OP?

Just asking before this thread hits 150 posts by all the non-factual exchanges, in which the OP apparently prefers to participate instead since the question was asked. A simple

• not at all

• yes with no problems

• yes with similar problems but a workaround found

would already suffice as answer and make this thread appear a little more balanced.

As said days before:

Thanks in advance,
Ralf

Ralf B's gear list:Ralf B's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A55 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow