Started Apr 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wickedstreak
Regular MemberPosts: 150
Like?
New Glass
Apr 16, 2012

Hello All, a question for fellow E-620 users. I've been happily using the E-620 plus kit lenses since October 2009. Now I'm tempted to upgrade - my ideal line-up would comprise the 12-60 and the 50-200, although I probably would not buy both at once.

Getting both lenses, plus filters (very fond of polarisers, would have to buy one for each as diameters differ) would probably involve a total outlay in the region of Euro 2,250. Not cheap, but good value, I think. In any case it's not the cost that's really holding me back but the fact that there's no sign of an E-620 upgrade on the horizon, and I'm not keen on getting an E-5. I don't want to invest that much in F/T glass only to be obliged to migrate to mF/T or another system altogether shortly afterwards. I'm sure may of you out there must have gone through this at some point. Comments welcome.

Olympus E-5 Olympus E-620
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow