ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gonfig
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Frank Doorhof review on the Fuji X10
Apr 16, 2012

Hello everyone,

I probably should have included this "update" in the thread I created earlier regarding the photos and impressions of Fuji X10 by a great fashion photographer like Frank. But somehow it looks like the thread went a bit out of course and it no longer fullfils it's informative purposes.

I'm sorry if my earlier "editorialization" of franks emotional response to the camera seemed different from his own words. I usually don't measure the different levels of likeness of something, and I'm far from an analytical person. I don't care if he said "really impressed with the camera", "in love" or "overjoyed". I wouldn't change a word. But if that's something that takes your sleep at night, be relieved... he says in his review, and I QUOTE: "And seeing the fact how I love the camera...".

For those who really care about constructive critics and opinions, here is a link to Frank's review: http://www.frankdoorhof.com/site/2012/04/fuji-x10-review/

And please... keep this thread free of "clutter".

Thank you!

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow