Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ericN2
Forum ProPosts: 15,112Gear list
Like?
Panasonic GF2 - G3 - GX1 Battery
Apr 15, 2012

I have just bought one of these and in all obvious ways it is in fact an exact Panasonic Battery for the above cameras,... maybe one or two others that use it - I'm not sure.

But it has everything exacty the same on the battery as a Panasonic supply..it comes with a flat-pack Panasonic box that is for the battery and again identical in all obvious ways to a Panasonic one..it just works exactly the same - power rating bars show onscreen just as the original.. and compared to UK prices at least, it is less than 1/4 the Panasonic sold price.. not sure what is charged by Pana US or anywhere else but I believe likely very much the same.

It is clearly still available in small quantity and as it seems so many are looking for a similar spare - all I can say is - if you don't get one now...you may never have a better chance.
Arrived here by HK Air MAil in exactly 7 days.. excellent buy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panasonic-DMW-BLD10-DMC-GF2-DMC-G3-DMC-GX1-/150792309723?pt=Batteries_Chargers&hash=item231bec0bdb

-- hide signature --

eric
Staffordshire, UK

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow