Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gati
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
GRD4 vs FUJI X10 - JPG
Apr 15, 2012

I have just recently bought a grd4 and a fuji x10. Since i dont like spending time on postprocessing on computer afterwards, I would prefer to have the jpgs good enough straight out of the camera. I have now compared the jpg-results from the two cameras and I must say that the X10 produces so much nicer jpgs. Beond compare in my opinion. I have my grd set to Imagesetting - Setting 1. In here I have cranked up the contrast and sharpness to max but the fuji x10 still produce so much more punch and clearer coulors and more contrast in its pictures. The fuji is set to Astia with no other changes. To me its a mystery how such an advanced compact camera as the grd4 with so many possebillities to make adjustment, can produce so flat and boring jpgs,,, is it me who have not understand what adjustment to make?

I guess the only way to use the grd4 is to only shot raw and then process in lightroom or shot the strange settings bleach bypass etc....

Anyone else have opinions about the grds jpgs quality or tips about how to improve jpg-quality?

gati

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow