Started Apr 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Todd3608
Contributing MemberPosts: 708
Like?
ZS15 - Totally impressed!
Apr 15, 2012

I purchased the ZS15 as an upgrade from the ZS7 and am totally impressed with what Panasonic has done with this model. The AF is fast and pictures are sharp throughout the zoom range, especially outside. Indoors is where this model shines compared to the ZS7. The low light pictures are MUCH better. I could not stand to use the ZS7 indoors. The interface is improved also. Maybe I never noticed it on the ZS7 but I really like this scene mode for shooting through glass windows. I tried it today at the zoo with the snakes and bears and it worked great!

I really cannot think of too many negatives outside of the battery life (definitely need a spare) and the fact that Panasonic excluded the wall charger and now the battery has to be charged in camera. I have already ordered the wall charger.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 (Lumix DMC-TZ6) Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 (Lumix DMC-TZ10)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow