Started Apr 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cooljb
Regular MemberPosts: 345
Like?
New P880
Apr 14, 2012

I am now the proud owner of a new (to me) virtually mint condition P880! I took a chance on an ebay auction and actually got what was described - an essentially new P880. From the looks of it, it seems it got very little, very light usage. I was so nervous about what condition it would be in. I've turned it on and tried everything out and everything seems to be working perfectly. I'll have my first chance to use it tonight at my daughter's school play. I am so stoked! Since Kodak announced they were getting out of the camera business I have been snatching up my last few kodak cameras for posterity. I had been wanting the P880 for a long time since it is a kodak classic. But of course the only place to get them is from ebay - which can be a little shady sometimes. I now have the crown jewel of Kodak (consumer) digital cameras - never to be seen again. Besides getting some good photos out of it, maybe it will be worth something someday as an antique!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow