First d800 shot

Started Apr 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Derouyag
Contributing MemberPosts: 803Gear list
Like?
Give George a break!!!
In reply to George45, Apr 13, 2012

George... I have tonnes of these photos with my D200. When I get my D800e, I will make a tonne more.

I know, all these other guys make perfect pictures all the time. All 65,472 photos are perfect! From the first picture they took when they were three... all perfect.

I am REALLY glad that there is one person out there like me that would post their THE REAL FIRST PICTURE from their D800.

You and I are not like these "PROS" that hold on to the camera from the shop, store it at home for two weeks prior to that trip to Bali, hop on the plane, get to the hotel, wake up real early in the morning, zip down to the perfect beach spot (they knew about 5 years ago), set up the tripod, connect the camera, wait for the sun to rise to the perfect spot... then snap... PERFECT FIRST TIME SHOT. Darn patient gifted male dogs.

Well George, I am glad we took the high road on this one. The "PROS" can take the muddy low road.

Derouyag's gear list:Derouyag's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow