Is the EX1/TL500 OK for my tech-clumsy mother?

Started Apr 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
jj74e
Senior MemberPosts: 1,633
Like?
Re: Is the EX1/TL500 OK for my tech-clumsy mother?
In reply to ennex10, Apr 12, 2012

I agree- some of his points were reasonable. Except for when he started accusing the OP of buying what he wants and ignoring his mom's wants.

My problem isn't usually his advice- it's the way he gets these delusional (if not delusional, because he has fun trolling) accusations in his head and splatters it on the forum.

Examples:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1036&message=40747475

Where he tries to make me out like a troll for Pentax when I was just inquiring what else Pentax could have done with the K-01. Then after saying I'm trolling, he still comes back and participates in the thread, and when I ask him why when he thought i was trolling, he says "Just answer him clean and straight" like he's some kind of condescending adult, and when I ask him why he would answer at all if he really thinks I'm trolling, of course, he has no answer for that because he's the troll.

ennex10 wrote:

Oh well done - another thread ruined with antagonistic comments. What is it with you lot? I don't much like snake's hot headed behaviour much either but I thought he was making some reasonable points on this occasion.

Anyway, the OP needs to ask his mum for her input - not a bunch of gear heads.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow