Lee vs Cokin

Started Apr 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
doktorjorge
Regular MemberPosts: 231Gear list
Like?
Re: Lee vs Cokin
In reply to Jim F, Apr 12, 2012

Jim F wrote:

I don't think anyone called you a troll, Doktor whatever.

Yes the OP did, as you can see if you read his answer. But that's not even the point...

The OP asked a legitimate question about which frankly I was interested too. Info that a few years old is likely no longer relevant or currently useful. Thus his inquiry.

I DID answer, didn't i? I think i answered it straight forward...

Let me tell you that i had the same question some time ago, and so i felt naturally motivated to answer the OP, as i could understand his doubts, but it appears my answer wasn't useful in any way, in fact it even seems that my answer has been totally ignored just because i recommended the OP to take a time and do a forum search about this subject.

So i think i will make it easier and i will not answer any further comments on this thread.
I am sorry for trying to help.

So, calm down and take your medication please.

I am truly calm. Was that really necessary?

You need to understand that getting legitimate feedback and intelligent feedback on this and other dpreview forums these days is arduous (and very frustrating) at least.We all value legitimate input (yours included) and value more input from those whose ego was checked at the door before entry.

You bet.

-- hide signature --
 doktorjorge's gear list:doktorjorge's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon Extender EF 2x II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow