Started Apr 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
fisherman_lol
Contributing MemberPosts: 841Gear list
Like?
Re: On the bright side
In reply to Nightwings, Apr 12, 2012

Nightwings wrote:

fisherman_lol wrote:

Hey nightwings , seriously you should work on your skills before you brag so much about your gear brand.

seriously you should crawl back under your rock you call home (other forum)

Base on your gallery photos, a phone camera should be enough for you at this time until you improve, and I mean if you ever.

When I give a flying rats arzz what you think of my gallery photos, I'll be sure to let you know.

And please don’t get me wrong I am not trying to put you down or anything like that I am just trying to give you some constructive advice.

You are absolutely trying to put me down, why else would you come from under your rock (other forum) ... that you've posted exclusively for years ....and post in these forums for the very first time since you signed up with DPR? Ohh yah..... to put me down. - That's the nice thing I've come to learn about Trolls .... they are usually quite transparant. Kinda like Moose, they'll hide their head behind a tree thinking that if they can't see you, you must not be able to see them.

So tell us .... how many more of your clown trolls are you going to send in here? It's really quite telling ... isn't it.

BTW, don't break any fingers mashing the baby button, you may need them later to hold your camera.

Good luck

I have all the luck I need, thanks.

-- hide signature --

Nikon AF - One Shot ..... One Kill

You are tasting a little bit of your own medicine. You always come to Pentax forum to troll, don’t you?

Oh btw some of this new smart phones have a 16 mp camera, but sadly for you non are nikon.

-- hide signature --

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
149?New
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow