ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bob81
Regular MemberPosts: 308
Like?
Which tablet or laser mouse?
Apr 11, 2012
-- hide signature --

I hope to start a little more processing than Picasa. I now have and working Coel PSPX4 , ASP, and Zoner. So I was thinking I should get a Wacom, but my head is spinning between the different models and reading reviews that mention some of the older models are better than the newer ones. And yes, money is also a factor. I would like to stay under $125 if possible and if it makes sense, I will spend more if absolutely necessary. I am using a PC with Win7. From what I have gathered, for retouching the smaller tablets are just fine. I will not be doing any drawing. I guess I have several questions....

1. Is it too early for me to get a tablet? If not, which one is the wisest buy? Bamboo touch, Pen, Pen & Touch, Craft, Capture, Create, Intuos3, Intuos4, intuos5?

2. For the time being, should I get a laser mouse (not wireless) along with a better pad .and if so, which one?

3. Should I get a tablet and a laser mouse or just use what I have now (optical mouse) until I get more experience?
Regards,
Bob(Ma.USA)

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow