Gxr-Pentax 35mm f3.5.

Started Apr 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 16,606
Like?
Re: Gxr-Pentax 35mm f3.5.
In reply to reelacks, Apr 11, 2012

reelacks wrote:

Hi Tom, Yes i have been enjoying my SLR lenses,i recently bought the K 35,f3.5 and the M 20mm f4 Pentax,both petite and very well balanced on the GXR-M.

In addition to these newbies i also posses the SMC-A 50mm f1.7, Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 Nokton SL2 and the magnificent Zeiss 100mm f2 Macro-Planar.All great performers.

I have yet to try the Pentax 35 and 20 on my Zeiss Ikon but with zone focussing i'm sure they will work great. . Tony.

Recently I acquired a Mir-20M to fill in one of the few gaps in my Russian lens collection - it is 20mm f3.5 and of the Ziess Flektogon design - it is not very deep but has a huge 90mm object circle which makes it into a great vase stand. It might actually get to take a few images as well - that is if I don't frighten the horses with it.

It is a 1986 model and seems to have had very little use - still smells of machine oil so it has not spent too much time outside its original case.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow