Started Apr 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
russbarnes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,081Gear list
Like?
Storm Light - Another D800 Full Res Landscape
Apr 10, 2012

Sorry, I have to do this again. There are so many threads about non-delivery and complaints about the D800 that I think people need to focus on the good or what they're waiting for. I am in absolute awe of this camera, plain and simple. I just had to get out after work again tonight in some incredible light and conditions and coupled the D800 up for a session with my Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 ZF.2. I doubt it will get to look much better than this with any lens... first oilseed field of the year, just getting into its stride - I've been shooting for years with the D700 and believe me the D800 is steep learning curve for these sort of images. There's no laziness allowed any more because the sensor just punishes you

Taster below, full res image on Flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/russellbarnes/7065463801

russbarnes's gear list:russbarnes's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon PC-E Nikkor 24mm f/3.5D ED +3 more
Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow