Started Apr 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ER_ Wizard
Forum ProPosts: 10,663Gear list
Like?
Mini Challenge 261 Out & About.
Apr 10, 2012

Greetings all. Firstly thank you Nigel for selecting me to run the next challenge, I am privileged.

Mini Challenge 261 Out & About.

I have decided to have a challenge about something all photographers enjoy, being Out & About. This theme is wide open, provided shots are taken during an excursion. This could be a walk, vacation, outing or anything that meant you had to take your camera along.

So post from buildings to birds, vagrants to the rich & famous, flowers to landscapes. The idea is to show what can be had by getting away from our comfort zone.

Examples in the next post.

The MC starts immediately and ends on Tuesday, April 17th at 20.00 BST [19.00 UT].
The Mini-challenge Rules:

1) Enter up to 3 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like.

2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on...

3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.

4) In the spirit of the previous challenge, I would like to nominate the previous host (Nigel) to take over my role in the event that I am unable to continue. The nomination carries an instant second, and the rules close out further nominations!

5) The challenge is open immediately, and will close for entries and exhibitions on April 17th.

As usual, exhibition entries are encouraged, if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win.

7) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.

8) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back.

I look forward to sharing your pleasure.

Kind regards.

Ernest.

-- hide signature --

May the Focus be with you
FD71, FD91, 707, 717, 828, R1, P8, H9, A700, A350, A77.
18-200mm, 18-250mm,100mm, 200-500mm, 75-300mm, 11-18mm, 135mm.

ER_ Wizard's gear list:ER_ Wizard's gear list
Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF)
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AlanNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow