Is the EX1/TL500 OK for my tech-clumsy mother?

Started Apr 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
cinemascope
Forum MemberPosts: 96
Like?
Re: Is the EX1/TL500 OK for my tech-clumsy mother?
In reply to snake_b, Apr 10, 2012

Why you keep saying that I want it for myself? I just thought some people dismissed it very quickly. I am happy to look at something else, but since I also think it has a lot of pros, I didn't want to just dismiss it too quickly myself too. geroyche did not say go for it, but he acknowledged some pros and cons, and that's how I feel too.

I started this thread thinking we would have a discussion about the EX1 and it's pros and cons, and perhaps look at some samples, but instead it became more of a thread about alternative options...

Anyway, I am really not sure if this is indeed a good idea, but I have looked at alternatives, and while others may do some things better unfortunately nothing seems as nice as the combination of nice lens, swivel screen and metal body that the EX1 provides. However, from the responses here, I'm starting to feel I really better move on and look at something else...

Thanks everyone for their suggestions. The Wi-Fi thing is also a good idea. If anyone has anything to add about the EX1 or perhaps some samples to share, I'm still happy to hear about it though... In the meantime I'll be exploring a few more options...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow