Raleigh Bikes Art Show

Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Sam Bennett
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,235Gear list
Like?
Re: Great Shots!
In reply to mpgxsvcd, Apr 9, 2012

mpgxsvcd wrote:

Great Shots. For a minute there I thought you had gone into the restaurant business with the similarity in names. I read the story behind the shop. Looks like a cool place. I will have to check it out.

Yeah, it's a nice place. They're trying to play up the "European" connection - they'll usually have soccer, rugby, biking, etc. up on their flatscreen TV. Biking was a natural fit for them, so it's been a good, symbiotic relationship between our group and the cafe. Their food is good, and their coffee is great!

What lenses and focal lengths were some of these(Bell Tower shot)? Is 14mm the widest you have for m4/3s or have you purchased any wider lenses? Do you still have the 9-18mm?

Yeah, I still have the 9-18mm, which I just happened to have on me that day - that was at 9mm, IIRC. I generally ride with the 14mm mounted, although I do go out with the 45mm to try for something different. That's one of the reasons I'd like the IS on the E-M5, the 45mm can be difficult to shoot with on the bike!

Sam Bennett's gear list:Sam Bennett's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow