Started Apr 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
matknu
Regular MemberPosts: 197
Like?
S91000 AF sound
Apr 9, 2012

Hi, I gave my mother a s9100 for her70th birthday and I just fond out she is using her old Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 instegade. I asked her why and she said she got so many unsharp pictures with the Nikon. I didn't believe her so I tried it out and I have to agree. In conditions where the pictures should be sharp, quite often they are unsharp. I'll post some examples later. The orther thing is a terrible sound when pressning the shutter halfways for locking focus. It's like gravel in the mill. I've had and used about 15 compact digital cameras and I've never heard anything like this before. It's very annoying .I sent the camera back for checking the sound but they said it was normal but I don't believe them. It would be great to hear from other 9100 owners if they also have this loud noice and experience unsharp pictures.
--
Mats

Nikon Coolpix S9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow