Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dan Bolger
Senior MemberPosts: 2,879Gear list
Like?
***** Challenge # 143 : Things with Wings *****
Apr 8, 2012

First off thanks to sukotin for hosting our previous challenge and for giving me the honour to host #143.

As I haven't been around much in quite some time I took a look back at some of the previous challenges to ensure that I didn't duplicate a recent one. Although I'm sure birds, aircraft, insects, and other "winged" things have been covered prior, I'm pretty sure that all things with wings hasn't been covered in a single challenge.

So there you have it... images can be old, new, any camera. I would appreciate Exif info if it's not imbedded, but other then that if it has a wing it's in!!

Have fun and enjoy.

The Challenge will end Sunday April 22 might EST.

Good luck to all.

A few samples from my images to help inspirer:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please "reply" to the FIRST ORIGINAL post if you are submitting an entry. Be sure to RENAME THE SUBJECT TO INDICATE THE TITLE OF YOUR ENTRY.

The host gives you a topic of interest and you get going. you will submit your best work. You post ONE image (if you post more than one image, the first will be your entry in the challenge). You can change your image if you wish.

The host chooses a winner after closing. The decision of the judge (the host) is final. The judge is not eligible. The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner and passes on the baton to that person. If the winner fails to post a new challenge within 72 hours of being declared the winner then the runner-up should post the new challenge within a further 24 hours.

-- hide signature --

Dan

London, Canada
http://www.flickr.com/photos/d_bolger/
D80, rest of gear listed in profile
WSSA member #94

Dan Bolger's gear list:Dan Bolger's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
/ntNew
EnvyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow