At Last A Bag For My FZ150 Kit

Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
thepominlaw Junior Member • Posts: 29
At Last A Bag For My FZ150 Kit

At last I have finally found a bag that is ideal for my FZ150 outfit, I have tried a few just ask my wife I think she has given up say another bag! I have a Billingham 225 that I don't use now I have sold my DSLR and thought I would use that but decided it was way to big for a 'bridge' camera so its eBay time for that.

Well this is it, the Crumpler Cupcake 4000 in washed oatmeal colour from Amazon UK for £39.99. Very impressed with it, I almost sent it back to replace it with the bigger 5500 but I am trying to downsize so decided to experiment with the partitioning a little.

Love the colour first of all, as you can see it holds everything, on the left is currently the Manfrotto table top tripod kit (but it will also hold a flash / mic) if I ever decide i need one. In the centre is the FZ150, to the right at the bottom is the Panasonic 1.7x telephoto lens, above it separated by a spare divider I have is the panasonic tube and lens hood. Behind this I have a LowePro hard memory card case which holds 8 SD cards.

In the flap are 3 filter adapter rings, 52-55mm, 52-58mm and 55-58mm, a cleaning cloth. This is where I also keep my Hahnel panasonic remote release and 2m extension cable.

Finally in the front pocket are my filters, Hoya R72 for Infrared, Hoya Circular Polarising and a Sigma Apochromatic macro lens (58mm) which I prefer to the Panasonic version.

Its a nice small bag with a little space to grow......

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Ricoh Caplio R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow