Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hotdog321
Forum ProPosts: 10,470Gear list
Like?
zFolio app for Zenfolio users
Apr 8, 2012

Just thought any Zenfolio users should know about the zFolio for Zenfolio HD app--$3. I use it on my Kindle Fire, so I figure it will work on just about anything (the Fire is crippled by Amazon unless you root).

It's a pro-level display for photographers, plus you can set your fondleslab to act as a digital photo frame and rotate though your images while sitting on your desk.

I accidentally discovered one of zFolio's best features. This app pre-downloads your Zenfolio images onto your device so it still works when out of WiFi range. Big "ups" to the developer!

My only minor quibbles are that extreme panoramic images look fuzzy and weird in thumbnail view. Also, thumbnails are cropped square, not full frame. Not that big a deal, just some tweaks that could stand improving.

No, I am not a company shill. Just thought some folks might like a way to conveniently carry/display their portfolio without being linked to the web.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow