PIX 2015

Best One lens lens for a D800e

Started Apr 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 219
Re: D800e and Kit Lens don't go together
In reply to joejack951, Apr 8, 2012

Thanks for that, you are bang on the money, i am more than a little confused about the field of view thing, but i am sure i will be able to figure out which lenses are great for me using the 24-70, yea my ideal one lens thing on the 60d would have been 10-100, but i can see that a full frame sensor lens like that probably wont appear in my lifetime, i only had the canon for a few months, and had a 10-22 and a 18-200 with it, i am keen to make some money from photography and live in an area that i feel will support any endeavours of a reasonable calibre, i will use the 24-70 for panorama's, i have purchased a Panosaurus attachment, it is so easy these days to accomplish difficult tasks, doing a collage in the darkroom was really tricky, the cover of a Pink Floyd album had a collage on it with a big tree, it took the guy a week to do, i read at the time, these days it would take a few hours, once again thanks for the info and i am sure that anyone else in the forum moving to full frame sensor would glean something as well.
We learn to do the things we dont know how to do by doing them, Socrates

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow