HX9V...or wait until the HX20V?

Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
JohnWho
Contributing MemberPosts: 853
Like?
Re: HX9V...or wait until the HX20V?
In reply to Red2112, Apr 8, 2012

If you can, I'd suggest waiting, too, even though I have an HX9V and am happy with.

Once the "20" is out, you might see an even more price drop in the "9", so waiting (again if you can) couldn't hurt.

Then you can compare the price difference between the two and make your decision.

Either way, enjoy.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow