Started Apr 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,186Gear list
Like?
My New Car!
Apr 7, 2012

Was a little busy this past week with buying a new car - it was that time for me, with my beloved 07 wagon over 5 years old and off warranty, I decided it was still getting good value on trade and the time had come to get a shiny new one. I picked it up Monday after work, and have been playing around with the settings and controls (the amount of customizable settings and programmable/computer features on new cars today is staggering!). So I've been a little quieter on the boards here. I wanted to keep the engine and the all-wheel drive of my wagon, but decided to try a sedan again after 9 years of driving sport wagons - fortunately there is a model that uses the exact same engine and AWD system. I purchased a 2013 VW CC VR6 4motion Executive (no, they don't try to fit all that on the trunklid!)...there are no options - it comes with everything standard like my last wagon did, though 'standard' now includes a whole lot of nice things I didn't have in 2007, like DVD, navigation, air-conditioned seats, 600w stereo, driver's side massage seat, SD card slot, iPod dock and connector, and Bluetooth.

With the day off of work today, I grabbed the A580 and made a few stops while cruising town and visiting friends, taking some photos along the way. The edits are fast n dirty, some taken with in-camera HDR, some lightly tone-mapped - mostly just for fun. Here's the new ride!:

-- hide signature --
 zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow