Started Apr 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gerald A Naus
Regular MemberPosts: 123Gear list
Like?
1Dx or The Longest Engagement
Apr 6, 2012

(i'm "bicameral" - Nikon & Canon) I've had my Nikon D4 for a week now. Quite a lot of people have their 5D3s by now. Yet...no release date for the 1Dx, which was announced last October. Not that my 1Ds3 and 1D4 are useless but come on, Canon. This eternity between announcement and availability just doesn't look good. Sure, there's the interpretation that it's going to be so perfect it's just taking a while longer. There's the thought they may be changing it to support f8. However, there's also the suspicion that they just can't get it right. I guess we'll find out eventually. It's just really odd how little time passed between 5D3 announcement and release - sure, it's the big money maker - and that 1Dx still is a big ? after half a year. It better be worth the wait.

Gerald A Naus's gear list:Gerald A Naus's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Nikon D4 Sony Alpha 7R Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +4 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1Ds Nikon D4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow