Started Apr 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jwvgoethe
Junior MemberPosts: 45
Like?
Need certain lens recommendations for nex 7
Apr 5, 2012

Hello folks, I am very happy to join the nex 7 club. Amazing camera, I think my favorite feature is photo review in the digital eye piece, very cool.

Anyway, I am hesitant about buying lenses for the nex 7 because the sensor is soo good. I don't want to buy lenses that are out resolved by the sensor.

I have a LA-EA2 on the way which increases my choices but one thing I don't like about the sony lenses is that they aren't stabilized(excluding the E mount).

So I need a good wide angle. I have 50mm covered with a couple of manual 1.4s. The zeiss 24 is expensive...I just know one can find an equally good lens(maybe manual) on the market for less....

I was in the Canon SLR world for a while but sold all my gear. I've noticed that the sony "G" lenses are typically more expensive than Canon L.

I need a lens to cover the ranges from wide to medium telephoto as well. I know that is not very specific but I am really open to suggestions. A walkaround lens if you will.

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow