Sigma 50-150f2.8

Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
mikekollar
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Re: Sigma 50-150f2.8
In reply to mwh66, Apr 5, 2012

Funny seeing your comments about the one you saw in Hong Kong. I happened to be up very early one morning about 3 weeks ago. Did a quick scan from my saved aerch for this lens and voilla!!! There it was. Brand new Sigma 50 -150 2.8. I quickly read the descriptive 3 times over just to make sure I was not missing something. It had a new case, the original box and description saying it was only opened to take pictures of the lens itself. So here it is, 5:00am and I'm saying to myself... do I need to be kicked in the head. I quickly clicked the buy it now button and $639 later, I was and am the owner here in little Gig Harbor Washington. Yes, I am the one who got that lens... AND no import duties or anything as seller was very good about marking it the way I wanted. I saw the $749 one come up and was surprised that this one sat arounf on ebay for 4 or 5 days at $749. I could not believe that as much as everyone talks about how rare this lens is that it was not snatched up earlier. Well, keep checking. They do come up. I still check only to satisfy my curiosity about how lucky I was to get this.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow