Feedback please on D7000 site

Started Mar 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
astralux
Regular MemberPosts: 187
Like?
Re: Took a look last night...
In reply to nfpotter, Apr 5, 2012

although his site contains misinformation, or too specific information all over the place. What I'm really criticizing is that someone needs attention so badly that they feel the need to create an entire site on a camera that A: comes with a freakin' manual, and B, has been out for a year and a half plus, and therefore has plenty of free information on it all over the internet, including this site.

Firstly, I repeat the question. What on the OP's site is misinformation or too specific, answer my question. To say that the OP seeks attention is rude and uncalled for but understandable for someone of your obvious lack of character as amply demonstrated by your posts.

Oh, and let's see some of your fantastic work. I'm sure you're a "pro", at least in your own mind.

As a matter of fact I am a professional photographer of more than 20 years standing specializing in commercial and now milirtary photography which cannot be published here for reasons which would be obvious to the average reader but which I will spell out for you if required. I do however have a web site which has a lot of my earlier commercial work and being the genius that you are I am sure that you will find it easily. I especially refer you to the section with prize winning images as judged by the best in the industry.

Idiot.

I congratulate the OP for his efforts which are positive, unlike yours which is worthless and a waste of time. You have never met me or seen any of my academic work, but then name calling is the domain of the childish and the uneducated and is ignored with disdain.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow