Started Apr 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
rkhndjr
Forum ProPosts: 12,278
Like?
Re: Staying with LX3
In reply to Bob Tullis, Apr 5, 2012

Bob Tullis wrote:

rkhndjr wrote:

I doubt any will really care, but I was on the point of buying a GF1 and 20mm just now and decided that my LX3 pictures looked as good to me as the GFi pics I have. A lot of arguments can be made in favor of the MFT but I have heard all of them and owned several of the camera and lens combo. It really was not worth the money IMO with the limited shooting I do now at my age. I love the LX3 and would buy a LX6 if one came out and was nice. Thanks to all who responded nicely yesterday.. The others can get lost:-))

Curious - if you're set with this, why is an LX6 at thought at all? Sounds like the LX3 still leaves something with you to be desired, and I wonder what that might be.

Heck, Bob, looking ahead keeps me young:-)) Actually, I say quite often that I think the LX3 is as good as they get. That is just my opinion. If the LX6 comes out and has some exciting new features it would be worth looking at.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com

"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

-- hide signature --

Eternity was in that moment.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow