Started Apr 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MaxIso
Contributing MemberPosts: 621
Like?
k5 multi exposure mechanics.
Apr 4, 2012

hey guys, noob to dpreview and as such i posted this thread on "news" and not here so here it is.

hi guys, new to dpreview but it seems to b a good place to learn. i bought my first dslr(t) last fathers day, an a33. good for beginners and has some nice features. getting to the point, i love the in camera HDR and MFNR functions in the sony. they allow me to do so much in DR and with NR with no PP. my next purchase will definately b a k-5 as its hard to find any camera for that price with the same quality. i do have one question though with the k-5. its function called multi exposure can take up to 9 frames then stack them for a final single photo. ive seen many pics of tricks like multiple copies of the same person on the same frame and such, but im more interested in the NR of it. can the camera take all 9 in fast succession like the sony MFNR or do u have to snap each one individually? the k-5 is rated at 7fps which is usefull for frame stacking but i cant find any info on how this actually works. the a33 gives about 2 stops of NR with 6 frames so id wager the k5 would b maybe 3 stops with 9 frames. anybody use it for NR on a stationary subject? any info appreciated thx.

Pentax K-5 Sony SLT-A33
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow