are there any "serious" landscape photographs taken with the EM-5 yet?

Started Apr 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Loryh
Senior MemberPosts: 1,910
Like?
are there any "serious" landscape photographs taken with the EM-5 yet?
Apr 4, 2012

Hi all;

I am new to your forum; as I shoot with the E-5. I shoot everything, but especially love landscape photography. I have been published in several calendars, including the Sierra Club. I have pre-ordered the EM-5 since it is the first weather and dust proof micro four thirds camera, which is what I require for the kind of shooting I often do.

I really need a lighter camera than the E-5 set-up I carry for backpacking, but without sacrificing image quality and the lighter AA filter the E-5 has. I am crossing my fingers that the EM-5 will be the camera I've been waiting for, and would love to see some landscapes. I very much enjoy Robin Wong's blogs as he is a real artist in how he sees the world, and would love to see other examples from other photographers.

I do appreciate all the photos of street scenes, and other outdoor shots I've seen seeing taken so far, but few have reflected the kind of carefully composed and thoughtful images I love (not a criticism at all).

Warm Regards,
Lory

Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow