7D Picture Quality...user error?

Started Apr 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
GeoffE
Regular MemberPosts: 124Gear list
Like?
Re: 7D Picture Quality...user error?
In reply to Zee Char, Apr 4, 2012

Thanks again everyone for responding!

I actually didn't expect nearly this many comments as I was only trying to set my expectations and learn.

Regarding BirdPhotog comment #3. Appreciate your comments on this but with all due respect I don't believe it is warrented. I may be an amateur but that doesn't mean I'm not working at improving my skills which is why I posted my question. Nor does it mean I shouldn't have purchased the 7D.

I wasn't going to respond but figured it may help someone else who's deciding on what to purchase. I had a Rebel XT and unfortunately had to get out of taking pictures for personal reasons many years ago. When I decided to get back into it I ran into a lady with a 7D and we began chatting. She originally purchased a 60D and within a year learned she needed more and sold the 60D to purchase the 7D. I mentioned this to my Canon/Nikon friends and they agreed the 7D would be well beyond my experience right now but knowing my personality I would very likely grow into it over time. At the very least I would have a lot of fun trying!

Rgds,

-G

GeoffE's gear list:GeoffE's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow