Nikon user shocked at you Canon users.....

Started Apr 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
D700man
Regular MemberPosts: 246
Like?
Nikon user shocked at you Canon users.....
Apr 2, 2012

Guys/Gals I'll be honest here, I believe you all have a winner of a camera system here with the 5D MKIII. No its not the high pixel beast like it used to be but for an all around studio/event work horse this camera is it.

22mp.....not too much but more than enough rez for most all needs including studio and landscape with out the massive files.

High ISO.....from what I'm seeing this will be a high ISO king, more than likely will test better than the D800 but it could be close.

Faster frame rate......6fps is nothing to sneeze at compared to some others but still is a very decent and cabable frame rate for sure.

New accurate and fast AF......this is where everyone was completely unhappy with and they have fixed it with a fast and superb AF system.

This is a jack of all trades master of none type system that seems to be a great well rounded in every area. If I were you all I'd be happy with canons decision to go conservative in some areas but level off in other areas. The D800 does look nice indeed but its going to have massive files, slow frame rate and while the ISO actually is better than the D700 I doubt its going to be as good as the MkIII.

Be happy canon owners.........the grass is not always greener!
--
http://www.brentpearcy.com

Canon EOS 5D Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow