bad 5D m3 viefinder reviews....here we go again!

Started Apr 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alfonso Bresciani
Senior MemberPosts: 1,622
Like?
bad 5D m3 viefinder reviews....here we go again!
Apr 1, 2012

This photographer below, Mr. Ryan Brenizer shoots 250000 frames per year...thats proves my point from my earlier negative feedback:

There are some niggling little details that trip me up as a Nikon user. No matter how you change the settings, most of the time the AF point is either invisible or black. That’s OK unless you’re trying to track people in a pitch-black wedding reception.

Most of my AF errors weren’t because of the autofocus system, but because I had no way of remembering exactly where I put the AF point unless I kept moving it around.

UPDATE: The more I use this, the more of a problem this is. I had to set the 5DIII aside at a recent dark reception because I could never see what I was supposed to focus on. Canon needs to address this in a firmware update. You should be able to make the point red all the time in dark scenes.

http://www.ryanbrenizer.com/2012/03/a-nikon-users-review-of-the-canon-5d-mark-iii/

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow