Does anyone else think PW TT1 & TT5 are Crap??!

Started Apr 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Photodog7
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Does anyone else think PW TT1 & TT5 are Crap??!
Apr 1, 2012

I just wanted to know if anyone else out there is using Pocket Wizard TT1 or TT5's and has lots of problems with them. I use a D3's with sb900's. These things are nothing but crap. They are so inconsistent, and the power adjustment dials work only half the time for me. Yes, I do all the firmware updates and always have new batteries, so spare me those suggestions. Sorry if I sound angry, but I spent 1200.00 on triggers (TT1, AC3, 3 TT5's and 2 MC2's) and I expect them to work and work well. Especially if they say pocket wizard on them! I spend half of my shoot reseting them turning flash on and off (Yes in the proper order as advised by pocket wizard!), and what ever all the other ridiculous directions are to using them. I have tried it all, they never seem to work right and are not reliable. The reason for this post is I want to see if others are having the same feelings about these things, So I can decide weather to use them for targets or not at the shooting range.

Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow