My OM-D is noisy!

Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
cmorse
Regular MemberPosts: 496Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm cancelling my order!!!
In reply to art1sta, Apr 1, 2012

art1sta wrote:

Im glad all these rich guys can afford to joke about an expensive piece of equipment. If I had bought a camera that made such a noise and it could be detected by the microfone when using it video mode I would be really p* d off.

I have not used this camera so I dont know how bad the noise is but just the fact that people are reporting it is disturbing.

If you read the actual reports of it it isn't that disturbing. Mostly its along the lines of, didn't notice it until it was pointed out, can't hear it unless put camera to ear, barely hear it but wanted to make sure, store said it was supposed to do that, sound goes away during video....

That's what people with the camera are saying. The only people that sound too worried are the ones saying they haven't tried the camera yet.

cmorse's gear list:cmorse's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow